Johnny Depp, famous for his portrayal of strange and eccentric characters, is undoubtedly one of the most popular stars in Hollywood. But his real life has also been as strange as anything. Johnny Depp has faced many hardships starting from his teenage years. Before he became a big thing in Hollywood, he used to make ends meet by selling pens and having odd end jobs. Today, I am sharing with you top 30 quotes by Johnny Depp on success, life & love.
Top Quotes by Johnny Depp On Success
- One day the people who didn’t believe in you will tell everyone how they met you.
- Just keep moving forward and don’t give a shit about what anybody thinks. Do what you have to do for you.
- Success doesn’t change you, it reveals you.
- I started out printing silk screen t-shirts. Have sold ink pens. I worked construction & at a gas station. I pumped gas & was a mechanic for a little bit. Went into sewers, down into sewer lines. I had a lot of somewhat unpleasant gigs for a time there.
- There is a drive in me that won’t allow me to do certain things that are easy.
- I like the challenge of trying different things and wondering whether it’s going to work or whether I’m going to fall flat on my face.
- If someone is being bullied or feels like an outsider, and they relate to something that I’ve done, even if it’s just igniting a spark, that’s great. I had that feeling as a kid and was messed with no end.
- I think, as an actor, it is good to feel the fear of failing miserably. And also I think you should take that risk. Fear is a necessary ingredient in everything I do.
- When I see someone who just follows their dream and succeeds, and just does basically what they want to do and doesn’t have to answer to anyone, obviously not harming anyone, that’s great.
- I’ve never felt particularly ambitious or driven, that’s for sure, although I like to create stuff, whether it’s a little doodle, a drawing, a small painting or a movie or a piece of music, so I suppose I’m driven by that.
Top Quotes by Johnny Depp On Life
- Laugh as much as you breathe.
- It’s only a bad day, not a bad life.
- I think everybody’s weird. We should celebrate our individuality and not be embarrassed or ashamed of it.
- We’re all damaged in our own way. Nobody’s perfect. I think we’re all somewhat screwy. Every single one of us.
- There comes a time when a good man must wear a mask.
- I found evil in myself a long time ago, and I’ve accepted it. We’re old friends.
- You gotta be careful: don’t say a word to nobody about nothing anytime ever.
- If there’s any message to my work, it is ultimately that it’s OK to be different, that it’s good to be different, that we should question ourselves before we pass judgment on someone who looks different, behaves different, talks different, is a different color.
- You use your money to buy privacy because during most of your life you aren’t allowed to be normal.
- The problem is not the problem. The problem is your attitude about the problem.
Top Quotes by Johnny Depp On Love
- If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one because if you really loved the first, you wouldn’t have fallen for the second.
- You can close your eyes to the things you don’t want to see, but you can’t close your heart to the things you don’t want to feel.
- It hurts so much to want something you can’t have.
- People cry, not because they are weak. It is because they have been strong for too long.
- Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can’t.
- There are four questions of value in life… What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.
- Love is not blind. It simply enables one to see things others fail to see.
- “If you choose to lock your heart away, you’ll lose it for certain.
- Love as long as you live.
- Me, I’m dishonest, and you can always trust a dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, It’s the honest ones you have to watch out for.
If you stick by these top 30 quotes by Johnny Depp on success, life & love. then you will definitely embrace success in all domains of life.