Scarlett Johansson is an American actress who was the highest paid actress in 2018 and 2019. Her films have grossed over $14.3 Billion globally making her the ninth highest grossing box office star of all time. Here are some of the top 25 inspirational quotes by Scarlett Johansson.
Top 25 Inspirational Quotes by Scarlett Johansson
- I’ve always been very competitive, and a part of that is pushing your boundaries – taking a risk and being able to live with the loss that comes with taking a risk.
- I have always… expected a lot from myself.
- The truth isn’t all things to all people all of the time.
- I would way rather not have middle ground. I would way rather fail in someone’s eyes than be that sort of tepid… that’s the worst.
- I always come back to the fact that my own instinct is better than something I build in my mind.
- I don’t judge people on their worst mistakes.
- I’m happiest when I have something to focus my energy on.
- I don’t think I need too much help. I think my head’s on pretty straight, and I’m pretty realistic about things. I’m very focused, so that certainly prevents me from going all over the place.
- It is important to remind young people that peace is the only victory.
- Ignorance brings chaos, not knowledge.
- Whenever I’m taking time off, all I’m thinking about is working.
- I am very independent. I can look after myself but I still need a lot of love and care.
Some More Inspirational Quotes By Scarlett Johansson
- I find beauty in unusual things, like hanging your head out the window or sitting on a fire escape.
- I believe that luck is opportunity meeting preparation.
- It’s important for people to figure out their own lives before involving someone else – to gauge where you are and work on your own issues.
- I think the idea of marriage is very romantic; it’s a beautiful idea, and the practice of it can be a very beautiful thing.
- I went through this realization that acting, at its heart, is the ability to manipulate your own emotions.
- Diversity is important in Hollywood, and I would never want to feel like I was playing a character that was offensive.
- I always feel like I have to prove myself as an actor, otherwise you get lazy if you’re not slightly terrified that you’re going to fail all the time.
- As a person in the public eye, I have always felt that if I have the good fortune of being able to shed a spotlight on different causes that I feel passionately about…
- I used to have nothing. And then I got this. This job. This family. And I was better because of it.
- I just don’t like the feeling of knowing something that somebody else doesn’t.
- When we live our lives every day, we’re met by opportunities, and most of us don’t even recognize them.
- I never struggled with trying to figure out what it was I wanted to do or what made the sparks go for me.
- It’s so difficult to feel comfortable in the body you have. You always want to look a different way, taller or thinner, whatever it may be. I still struggle with it. I think everybody does.
Read More : 26 of the Best Inspirational Quotes by Jennifer Lopez