Jennifer Lopez AKA J Lo is one of the most well known actresses and musicians on the planet. With a mentality to work hard most of her life to get where she is now; she has proven that it isn’t just by luck, but sheer commitment to the very things in life she loves; music, dance, and theatre. J Lo really is an inspiration to artists who want to grow in their passions to share with the world. Here are 26 of the Best Inspirational Quotes by Jennifer Lopez.
30 of the Best Inspirational Quotes by Jennifer Lopez
- You mirror what the world mirrors to you.
- I know that being seen as a role model means taking responsibility for all my actions. I am human, and of course, sometimes I make mistakes. But I promise that when I fall, I get back up.
- Doubt is a killer. You just have to know who you are and what you stand for.
- Beauty is only skin deep, I think what’s really important is finding a balance of mind, body and spirit.
- I only do what my gut tells me to. I think it’s smart to listen to other people’s advice, but at the end of the day, you’re the only one who can tell you what’s right for you.
- There’s no way in the world that just because women turn the number 40, they’re anything less than amazing. That’s crazy. If anything, you’re even more amazing!
- When I am wrong, I will learn the lesson and move on to face other challenges. For me, that’s what creating your own life is. Doing your best work while being your best self.
- I have to work, for my soul.
- You get what you give. What you put into things is what you get out of them.
- I watched my parents. My dad worked nights, and I was aware of how much he was doing for us. My mom was a Tupperware lady and also worked at the school. I always felt that I couldn’t let them down. And I had a natural discipline from early on. I was always training for something.
- I think a lot about teaching my kids to work hard.
- It’s a real roller-coaster ride if you’re lucky to have longevity in this business – you have to be able to ride those waves.
Some more famous quotes by J Lo
- As you get older and as you experience and go through different things you realize you have to set boundaries. You have to for your life. You have to say this is OK and this is not OK. This is what I do for a living and this is my life. It’s the only one I get and so I have to set boundaries.
- Confidence – It all has to do with how you feel about yourself – it’s about projecting the attitude, I’m happy with who I am.
- The best partner you can have is someone who makes you want to be the best form of yourself.
- Ultimately, we can never change someone else’s behavior—we can only change our own.
- If you wanna live your life, live it all the way and don’t you waste it.
- With hard work, living a good life, you can do anything. You will be rewarded for that.
- Being an artist doesn’t start because you’re 21, and it doesn’t end because you’re 51. You are who you are until the day you die.
- The truth is, everything that’s happened was supposed to happen. That doesn’t mean I don’t look back and think, God, I wish I hadn’t had to go through some of those things.
- You’ve got to love yourself first.
- Don’t push your weaknesses, play with your strengths.
- Life’s too short to live the same day twice.
- Always remember, you will live, you will love, you will dance again.
- There is no way you can have a big ego and survive in this [show]business. You can’t learn if you think no one else has anything to say that’s of value.
- You can’t take life for granted.