Ronda Rousey is an inspirational and motivational person. She’s laser focused on self-improvement, which has led to success as an Olympic athlete, MMA fighter, WWE fighter, and actress. Here are 24 Inspirational Quotes by Ronda Rousey.
24 Inspirational Quotes by Ronda Rousey
- Active patience is taking the time to set something up correctly.
- Don’t focus on what you can’t do. Focus on what you can.
- When people say, “Oh you’re so cocky. You’re so arrogant” I feel like they’re telling me that I think too highly of myself. My question for them is “Who are you to tell me that I need to think less of myself?”
- It’s just sometimes even the right decisions don’t work out.
- I used to say all the time, “Changing things is not that easy”. But it is just as easy as making up your mind. You can always make a decision. And if that decision doesn’t work, you can make another decision.
- Expect that they will have their eyes open, easy to take advantage of any mistakes.
- Every single second of every day I feel I have something to prove. I have to prove myself every time I walk into a new gym, into a new movie set, into a business meeting, and in every fight.
- Champions do more than people who think that they’ve done more.
- If you can’t dream big, ridiculous dreams, what’s the point in dreaming at all?
- Life is a fight from the minute you take your first breath to the moment you exhale your last.
- Once you give them the power to tell you you’re great, you’ve also given them the power to tell you you’re unworthy. Once you start caring about people’s opinions of you, you give up control.
- Everyone wants to win. But to truly succeed, whether it is at a sport or at your job or in life, you have to be willing to do the hard work, overcome the challenges, and make the sacrifices it takes to be the best at what you do.
- Success is the result of hard work, busting your ass every day for years on end without cutting corners or taking shortcuts.
- I am not looking to escape the pressure. I am embracing it. Pressure is what builds up in the chamber behind a bullet before it explodes out of the gun.
Some More Inspirational Quotes from Ronda Rousey
- Don’t be a Do Nothing Person.
- Making a change in your life is as easy as making a decision and acting on it. That’s it.
- People want to project their own insecurities on others, but I refuse to allow them to put that on me. Just because you don’t think that you could be the best in the world doesn’t mean that I shouldn’t have the confidence to believe I can do anything.
- Acting with fear is called courage.
- To win, you have to be willing to die.
- One of the greatest days of my life was when I came to understand that other people’s approval and my happiness were not related.
- A sleeper just waits and when the time is right, they come out and wow everyone. That’s you, kiddo. Don’t you worry.
- It is one thing to fight other people, but fighting yourself is different. If you’re fighting yourself, who wins? who loses?
- There have always been people who have written me off. They’re not going away. I use that to motivate me. I’m driven to show them just how wrong they are.
My Favorite One
- The kind of hope I’m talking about is the belief that something good will come. That everything you’re going through and everything you’re gone through will be worth the struggles and frustrations. The king of hope I’m talking about is a deep belief that the world can be changed, that the impossible is possible.